You have arrived at the correct spot if you are seeking for the best PPC and SEM reporting tools to deliver comprehensive PPC reports that illustrate how your SEM strategy is progressing.
PPC (pay-per-click) reports that are robust, dependable, and thorough for customers are an important component of digital advertising companies in order to maintain visibility into campaign data.
If you do not acquire insights linked to your campaign in order to get a higher return on investment (ROI), then your PPC advertising efforts will be pointless.
Do you want to increase the amount of traffic that your PPC ads get as well as the number of conversions?
Then, give some thought to incorporating SEM reporting tools into the marketing plan you’re doing for PPC.
How to Generate a Report for PPC Advertising?
You will be able to monitor the paid advertising metrics of your clients, such as ad clicks, ad expenditures, and so on, as well as the overall effectiveness of their PPC campaigns, and much more, with the use of a PPC report that has been effectively automated.
If you operate a variety of PPC ads on a number of different platforms, keeping track of and analyzing the data for each client may get rather burdensome.
PPC reports often require a significant amount of data and analytics; however, there are already existing PPC reporting templates that may help you simplify this process.
You may find that having a step-by-step guide to refer to while you go through the process of creating an actionable PPC report is helpful.
We are here to assist you with the creation of these reports in a straightforward seven-step process;
- The first thing you need to do is establish a dependable and consistent reporting format for your customers.
- Step 2: Begin with the broad statistics, and then proceed to do a thorough investigation into the specific metrics.
- Step 3: Determine which metrics are most important, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, CTRs, conversions, and ROI.
- Step 4: Provide a Comprehensive PPC Reporting Dashboard, Step 5: Make Each Metric Clear So Your Clients Can Understand It, Step 6: Evaluate Your Performance and Make Adjustments as Necessary,
- Allow for attribution clicks and the customer journey, as the sixth step.
- Step 7: Integrate CRM to get precise data that goes beyond PPC conversions.
When you have completed all of these steps in the correct sequence, you will be able to generate an example PPC report template that can be used for each customer.
However, do keep in mind that every customer has certain requirements that are unique to them.
That indicates there is no such report available that can cater to the requirements of your customers.
Therefore, you need to generate bespoke reports that are in accordance with their fundamental requirements.
This could seem like a challenging and time-consuming endeavor to you.
At this point in time, agencies choose to seek assistance from a PPC reporting solution so that they may save time, increase the confidence of their customers, and ensure the dependability of their services.
What Should Be Included in Reports Regarding PPC and SEM?
For some time now, we have been discussing various metrics, data, and statistics pertaining to sponsored advertising.
Do we truly know which metrics and data should be included in the SEM and PPC reports that we provide to our customers?
If you answered yes, you can skip over the rest of this section and go straight to the example of the top PPC reporting tools.
However, if you are still reading this, then you really need to make a decision on what you want to do!
In all honesty, the requirements of your customers will determine which aspects of PPC and SEM you will want to include in your reports.
A good report on pay-per-click advertising should, in general, include the metrics that are listed below:
Conversion rate, Cost-per-click (CPC), and Cost-per-click
Return on ad expenditure (also referred to as ROI and ROAS), Click-through rate (also referred to as CTR), Cost-per-acquisition (often referred to as CPA), Impressions, Ad clicks, and Rankings
Metrics may, of course, be made more particular in accordance with the individualized objectives of your SEM campaign.
If you are doing more than one advertising campaign, the PPC report should compile and divide all of the necessary data for you.
Let’s do a deep dive into the finest PPC and SEM reporting tools for agencies that may exactly meet their demands, assuming that everything has been explained adequately up to this point.
What are the Most Effective Pay-Per-Click and Search Engine Marketing Reporting Tools for Agencies?
The realm of the software as a service (SaaS) industry provides businesses of all sizes with one-of-a-kind PPC reporting solutions.
The first step in this process is to identify the fundamental requirements of your organization before selecting the appropriate instrument.
Please be aware that the PPC reporting solution that is the most effective for the majority of agencies is not necessarily going to be the most effective for your agency.
Whoop whoop, brace yourself! Here we go!
Below, a detailed explanation of the most effective PPC and SEM reporting solutions for agencies may be found.
Whatagraph is widely regarded as one of the top PPC reporting tools for agencies due to the fact that it consolidates all pertinent data into a single all-encompassing dashboard.
Whatagraph’s technology, in its most basic version, is able to automatically gather performance measurements from a variety of various platforms, such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and other PPC channels.
You may start with a basic report and then modify it to meet the specific needs of each individual customer.
You will save a lot of time and also some money thanks to the possibility to customize.
Not only is this the case, but Whatagraph also makes it possible for you to include the branding of your organization and its logo into the reports.
Whatagraph provides a free trial that lasts for 7 days and does not need a credit card to sign up.
The price choices may be modified to accommodate your one-of-a-kind requirements in the following ways:
Prices for the Professional plan start at €199 per month and are designed to accommodate the majority of in-house marketing teams.
The Premium plan, which has costs beginning at €299 per month, is used most often by smaller marketing companies.
The Custom plan reshapes your agency’s particular needs.
With AgencyAnalytics, expanding your business to new heights is a breeze.
The PPC reporting system will automatically monitor your PPC key performance indicators (KPIs), emphasize your return on investment (ROI), exhibit the value that your agency provides to customers, and provide all pertinent data to clients in the form of a sample PPC report.
The visualization opportunities provided by AgencyAnalytics are available for every statistic that might assist in demonstrating to your customers the overall success of their digital advertising campaigns.
Customers are more likely to start caring more about return on investment (ROI) since it has been the primary indicator for important advertising initiatives.
If you are able to demonstrate the ROAS to your clients, you will naturally be able to demonstrate the value that your agency provides.
It is without a doubt the ability to add comments and create targets inside the PPC data that stands out as the most valuable feature of AgencyAnalytics.
That enables you to keep your customers informed about the progress, particular modifications, and other relevant information.
AgencyAnalytics offers adaptable pricing levels in addition to a free trial period of 14 days with no need to furnish a credit card.
We have included a list below with all of their available price choices.
With a starting fee of $12 per month, Freelancer gives you access to certain fundamental reporting capabilities for as many as five users.
- Agency is for small and medium-sized businesses who have a minimum of 10 users and need to scale up their PPC reporting.
- Prices begin at $18 per month in most cases.
- Large government entities that want customised solutions might take advantage of Enterprise’s flexibility.
Putting out individual marketing campaigns for each of your customers is a time-consuming procedure.
Because of this, ad agencies need to rely on internet advertising reporting solutions such as Channable for some assistance.
Using Channable, you can centralize all of the data pertaining to your campaign in a single location and have it automatically updated.
In contrast to other PPC reporting solutions, Channable enables you to develop appropriate advertising by combining static and dynamic data inside its system. This gives you an advantage over your competitors.
You may make your advertising campaigns even more effective by taking use of the built-in ad generator, the clever keyword & URL generator, and the ad customisation features that are available to you.
Channable’s primary objective is to become into a one-of-a-kind service that caters to companies of varying sizes.
Because of this, they have ten distinct price packages that may cater to every kind of organization.
After you have selected the package that best meets your needs, you will then be able to proceed with the appropriate price plan.
In the event that you need any add-ons, Channable provides a large number of them.
To help you get a better grasp on things, we can confidently tell you that the monthly costs range anywhere from $119 to $239. [Clears head]
The PPC keyword tool that Semrush offers is the most effective method for optimizing your Google Ad campaigns.
In addition to providing exhaustive reports, the solution, which is the market leader, focuses on improving your advertising campaigns according to keywords, ad groups, locations, and a great many other factors.
You simply may if you make use of one of the most effective PPC reporting products;
- Create a list of negative terms across groups,
- Create ad groups quickly and easily.
- Create tailored advertising campaigns based on geography, taking into account CPCs and search volumes.
- Automatically update keywords in response to user demand,
- Import an existing Google Ad campaign or reorganize your current campaign all from inside a single dashboard.
- Make a number of different keyword lists that you may use for advertising in the future.
The following are the three price options offered by Semrush:
- Due to its restriction to just 5 projects, the Pro plan is well suited for use by smaller enterprises.
- The pricing begins at $99.95 per month as a starting point.
- The Guru plan is tailor-made for businesses who are restricted to working on no more than 15 projects at once.
- The cost begins at $191.62 a month when you sign up.
- In conclusion, the business plan is intended for larger companies and may only include a maximum of 40 projects.
- The cost begins at $374.95 per month as the starting point.
In order to provide useful, comprehensive, and individualized PPC reports, DashThis consolidates all of the essential data into a single, centralized location.
More than 30 different platforms may be connected using the online PPC reporting system, which should make your work more manageable when you are compiling advertising data.
With templates that are already prepared for use, you can easily personalize your reports based on the PPC KPIs to meet the requirements of any individual customer.
DashThis streamlines the reporting process and saves you a significant amount of time, so you no longer need to devote a significant amount of effort to the creation of a single report.
You are also able to provide your customers with access to the reports through a straightforward URL, an automatic email, or a downloadable PDF format.
There are four distinct price tiers available with DashThis.
- At a cost of $33 per month, the Individual plan enables users to manage up to three dashboards.
- The Professional package has ten different dashboards to choose from.
- The pricing begins at $109 per month for the base plan.
- The Business plan costs $209 per month and allows for a maximum of 25 different dashboards to be created.
- There is room for customization in the Standard plan.
When compared to other PPC reporting solutions, Unbounce stands out due to the features and capabilities it offers.
- The landing page builder’s primary objective is to tailor the appearance of your landing pages to complement the ad groups you’ve created.
- In order to increase the number of conversions you receive from your Google Ad campaigns, you may make your landing pages more relevant.
- It is possible to increase the amount of money you make from your advertising campaigns by using the Smart Traffic function, which is driven by AI.
You may use the drag-and-drop editor to easily design landing pages that have a high conversion rate even if you are starting from zero when developing a landing page for your ad groups and targeted keywords.
However, if you don’t want to spend time on it, there is a template library that gives dozens of templates that you may select from instead.
As soon as you have completed the creation of your ad and landing page combination, you will be prepared to win the PPC jackpot!
Unbounce’s pricing are scaled according on the number of domains a customer has.
If you want to get the most out of the Smart Traffic function, then you should really consider going with either the Optimize or the Accelerate plan.
The Launch plan is $90 a month and includes coverage for only one domain.
The costs range from $135 to $225 per month for the Optimize and Accelerate programs respectively.
Why is it Important for Agencies to Report Information?
Just before we wrap off our guide to the finest PPC and SEM reporting tools, we would want to briefly discuss the significance of reporting for agencies.
Reporting is the agencies’ lifeblood when it comes to demonstrating their value to their customers;
As can be seen, reports are the essential element that contributes to the success of your marketing.
The majority of agencies are unsuccessful in their attempts to automate their reporting process, which results in customer dissatisfaction.
As a consequence, agencies lose customers.
Consider taking the following actions, which we feel will be of assistance to you in avoiding this situation:
- The first step is to compile all of the most important data into reports.
- In the second step, personal remarks should be attached directly to the data.
- Step 3: Comment on the findings and your overall impressions,
- The fourth step is to bolster reporting using pictures,
- Display the data in a section-based format in the fifth step.
- Step 6: Give the final results section your own unique stamp of approval.
- Step 7: Tailor the report to meet the specific requirements of the organization.
In this post, we take a look at the various PPC and SEM reporting tools that are available for agencies.
At the end of the day, it is going to be up to you to make the ultimate choice.
When deciding which option is best for you, always keep your fundamental requirements in mind.
If you are still having trouble deciding, the following report tools have been selected for you based on their quality.